Auto Renewing Subscriptions
Before purchasing a subscription, you should know the following:
- Your money are withdrawn from your iTunes account the second after you confirm your purchase;
- Your subscription renews automatically every month. If anything, you can always turn off this feature in your account settings, but make sure to do it they day before your subscription runs out, because that’s when the money are withdrawn;
- We love our users and make sure that every one of them has a chance to try out our services for free. That’s why we provide a 3-day free trial. However, you have to be aware that if you buy a subscription before your free trial runs out, then the remaining days of free trial will be forfeited.
There isn’t a thing that ADSweeper can’t do when it comes down to blocking annoying ads. It blocks every single ad that may be harmful for you and keeps you from malware infections. All of this is done in just a few taps, so you can get back to work right away. ADSweeper is also compatible with all of the popular browsers, so you don’t have to install anything new.
What does that mean?
Our app is free for any user that uses our services. Before you start using our app, make sure that you agree with everything written in terms of us.
Is ADSweeper really free to use?
Yes. Because ADSweeper is an open source project, it’s free for absolutely everyone.
Non-permitted use of ADSweeper
Before using ADSweeper on a certain website, be sure to study the rules of the website, because some of them don’t allow using ad blockers. This is totally fine if the website is trustworthy, because there are also unharmful ads. By showing you ads, they make money on it and invest in the future of the website.
What are Acceptable Ads?
Acceptable ads are the ones that are totally normal and safe. They don’t make your device lag and don’t redirect you to malicious sites. They can be even useful for some of the people. However, if you feel like you don’t to watch any ads at all, then you can turn it off.
ADSweeper and acceptable ads:
- No matter how much you want to pay us, if the ad doesn’t comply with the rules, then it will be prohibited;
- If you want to take a look at all of the acceptable ads, be sure to visit our forum;
- You can also discuss all of the acceptable ads on our forum. If you feel like one of the acceptable ads doesn’t match the rules, then we will gladly take a look at your request and see what we can do about it.
What if ADSweeper doesn’t work the way it should?
We don’t provide you any guarantees that ADSweeper will block 100% of the ads, and that it will be secure and error-free at all times. You use all of our services at own your risk. One other thing is you won’t be able to use some of the websites at times, if we feel like the website contains too many insecure ads that may hurt your device.